Watch the Newest Series by the Orthopedic Trauma Journal Club
19 October 2020
AO Trauma North America is pleased to present its Orthopedic Trauma Journal Club on Pelvic Ring Injuries. During this series, you will have the opportunity to watch interviews with the authors of new groundbreaking articles from peer-reviewed journals. The interviewers are former AO Trauma North America Davos Fellows.
AO Trauma NA Journal Club provides you the opportunity to stay up-to-date with current findings in the field of orthopedics. The series has been separated based on anatomic location/injuries.
- Classification: Andrew Burgess, MD
- Percutaneous fixation: Chip Routt, Jr., MD
- Predicating displacement in LCs: Stephen Sims, MD
- EUA: H. Claude Sagi, MD
- Nonoperative LCs: Paul Tornetta, III, MD
- Infix: Rahul Vaidya, MD, FRCSC
Interviews conducted by
- Arun Aneja, University of Kentucky
- Andrew Chen, University of North Carolina
- Adam Lee, University of Southern California
- Stephen Warner, University of Texas Houston
- David Zuelzer, University of Texas Houston